Rana Ranbir is an actor, comedian, writer, anchor & theater artist. He is a very good poet too, got his book published while studying at college.
Ranbir got a postgraduate degree in theater and TV. He went ahead to act in a few Punjabi stage, radio and TV preparations. He has coordinated works including Aala Afsar, and Mitti Da Moh Some of his stage shows are Loha Kutt, Annay Nishanchi and Mirza Sahiba. His radio shows incorporate Kehar Singh Di Maut and Bhagwant Mann, Naughty No. 1. Aside from comedies on TV, Ranbir has acted in genuine TV preparations like Chitta Lahoo, and Parchavain. In the late 2000s, he got to be stay of Zee Punjabi’s street show Excuse Me Please and Jugnu Mast.
Famous for his comedic role as Khoji in the 2009 Punjabi movie Munde U.K. De, he is also notable for his work in the films Carry On Jatta (2012), Daddy Cool Munde Fool (2013), and Punjab 1984 (2014).
After graduating from Punjabi University, he began his entertainment career as a stage and radio performer.
He wrote the lyrics for a popular song (“Boliyaan”) featured in the 2013 film Rangeelay.
He spent his youth in Dhuri, Punjab, India.
- Oye Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya
- Punjab 1984
- Goreyan Nu Duffa Karo
- Nabar (2013)
- R.S.V.P. (2013)
- Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya (2013)
- Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad (2013)
- Daddy Cool Munde Fool (2013)
- Jatt & Juliet 2 (2013)
- Bikkar Bai Sentimental(2013)
- Yamley Jatt Yamley(2012)
- Saadi Wakhri Hai Shaan (2012)
- Ajj De Ranjhe (2012)
- Carry On Jatta (2012)
- Jatt & Juliet (2012)
- Taur Mittran Di (2012)
- Kabaddi Once Again (2012)
- Pata Nahi Rabb Kehdeyan Rangan Ch Raazi (2012)
- Ek Noor (2011)
- Ik Kudi Punjab Di (2010)
- Channa Sachi Muchi (2010)
- Chak Jawaana (2010)
- Chhevan Dariya (The Sixth River) (2010)
- Kabaddi Ikk Mohabbat (2010)
- Munde U.K. De (2009)
- Mera Pind (2008)
- Mitti Wajaan Maardi (2007)
- Dil Apna Punjabi (2006)
- Rabb Ne Banyiyan Jodiyan (2006)